Located in the heart of Uptown Columbus is the beautifully crafted Whitewater Section of the Chattahoochee River. This dynamic course has something for everyone, with our milder flow in the morning and high flow in the late afternoon*. The Classic Trip (low flow, 9am-3pm*) is a great way to experience awesome rapids and enjoy time on the water with friends and family, while the Challenge Trip (late afternoon, 4pm & 5pm) offers some of the biggest thrills on the east coast! You’ll have the option of taking on Cutbait, a fast-paced high intensity rapid that will leave you dreaming of it until your next adventure!
Classic Trip (Class I-III)
– Times: 9:00-3:00 daily, Weekday: Trips leave every other hour, Weekend: Trips leave hourly
– Age: 7+
– Length: 2.5 Miles, 2 Hours
– Customize: Take a “ducky”(inflatable kayak) down with the trip simply by requesting it when you sign up!
Challenge Trip (Class III-V)
– Times: 4:00 and 5:00 daily, Weekends: 4:00, 5:00, and 6:00
– Age: 12+
– Length: 2.5 Miles, 2-3 Hours
– Customize: Make your Challenge Trip a “Carnage” Trip for even more excitement! Carnage Trips are in a smaller, black raft with one of our more experienced guides!
*Water levels cannot be guaranteed. Though predictable, water flow ranges from 500cfs to 13,000cfs and above. When you have previously booked a high water trip and it is 800cfs or lower, you will receive two options:
- Run at lower flow and receive a 1/2 off high-water pass for a future trip
- Reschedule your trip for a later date.